Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Suitcase Protectors Airport Security Inspected My Luggage And Ruined My Boots That Were In My Suitcase, What Do I Do?

Airport security inspected my luggage and ruined my boots that were in my suitcase, what do I do? - suitcase protectors

I had a pair of black boots, high wedge heels, I checked the bag at the airport before my flight. When I reached my destination and opened the bag, as I know, I have a reference of the review, and then I saw two sides of both heels boots with thick stripes. Missing dark matter heels and black paint to remove these scratches, not because they are deep. I would be ashamed to wear boots in this condition. They were packed in perfect condition. His boots were in the pockets of my bag and protective footwear other than boots, the only clothes in a suitcase, so it has been damaged no question that these boots may have, in this way, unless someone has deliberately. Just because they put a notice on the exam in your pocket does not have the right to damage my property. If she is not concerned about the boots she was in X-ray machine? What should I do?

1 comments:

ME said...

Call customer service or manager of airport security and a complaint with the request, they will be reimbursed. I do not know how far you get, it will not be able to prove that he is not damaged, but you can try, good luck.

Post a Comment