Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photographers In Jamaica What School Are Good For Photography?

What School Are Good For Photography? - photographers in jamaica

Well, I've always dreamed of being a nature photographer and traveling to places such as Africa, Jamaica, the Arctic, Australia, China and other countries to take photos of animals and wildlife and landscapes.
The problem is that I have no idea what school I go to this type of photography to study. Who knows what the school could go to the photography studio specializing in nature photography?

Btw I live in Ontario, but I have no problem with studying abroad.

Oh, and what qualities are necessary to give such a program?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Elliot Dimauro™ said...

although for me, I live about 40 miles behind Pasadena, CA, and it is a very good school for the arts there, its called The Art Center College of Design

To artcenter.edu for more information.

Post a Comment