Saturday, January 23, 2010

Natural Mineral Makeup Is There A Better Natural Mineral Makeup Than Bare Escentuals?

Is there a better natural mineral makeup than Bare Escentuals? - natural mineral makeup

I like Bare Minerals, but lately they do for me. I feel my skin changes because of the cold season. The unequal distribution is maintained and does not cover well. I am looking for an alternative to mineral makeup is mosturizing is fluid and minerals. I've heard Iresdale Jane is very good, but I am also humbly included. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Everyday Minerals.

Better than Bare Minerals it contains no bismuth oxychloride, the irritant. It is pure and contains no chemicals. I like it because I do not feel bad, to put it in my face. And the price can not be beaten. It's $ 12.00 for a full-sized foundation.

You can even order a free sample kit.

http://www.everydayminerals.com/

Loveit! said...

Rimmel has a mineral basis, I intend to OT and found it was very light skin is good, the problem I had was that he had a very good coverage. But I think Bare Minerals is the best.

cbear said...

Try Clinque. For me they are the best liquids. When you visit the site, they even have a test you can take to find your perfect match. They come in around $ 20.

Hope this helps! Return the favor? :) My question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Dottie said...

OH & IF IT "Minerals (Bare is full of bismuth-based) Try a water-like the first, to try to stay from products with petroleum.

This also comes in a cream:
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p ...

Post a Comment