Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Emergency Plumbing Services I've Been Overcharged For A Plumbing Service What Are My Options?

I've been overcharged for a plumbing service what are my options? - emergency plumbing services

I have an assignment due to the law, and here the question is --

Recently I had a burst pipe in my house, I called a plumber agreed to go to an emergency and do the job.

After completion of the work, I gained 400 pounds. does not even give me an estimate. and those who do not buy new pipes and the work was not as great as expected. Only one hours took to do the job.

What are my rights and what should I contact? is the provision of goods and services act came into force at all?

2 comments:

eriverpi... said...

Why do not manage the supply of goods and services by reading and seeing? And then you can learn about it while you do that, instead of an answer from someone of Pat YA (or who do not really know the law, or to talk nonsense) - s call here, "adds no value to their task.

luludood... said...

It seems that you are not asked about their positions, so I really have no recourse!

Who can say what a reasonable price? Remember it is your responsibility to pay for the fault diagnosis and recovery. If you use the skills that I've done nothing!

Withdrawal from the experience! Sorry, but knowing these organizations, "it is a birth every day and never see you again - then you tear off!

Post a Comment