Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cute Loli Need Cute Loli-shota Anime ... NOW!?

Need cute loli-shota anime ... NOW!? - cute loli

lol
ok I do not need a loli Shota (-sexual .. I mean, as in super kawaii !!!!!!!!!!)
as Ouran High School Host ... Kun Club (BEST ANIME EVER) Honey, I love this kind of manga ^ ^ There is nothing good about them and also with tips and tricks designed ...: D thanks ...
(which must not be loli Shota but very nice, young children or young people is good wit me)
catigories with:
Romac
or
Comedy
or
\\ \\ \\ \\ Cuteness \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - lol
or
random
or
Magic
Top (Or all LOL!)


Anime I've seen:
Lucky Star no (duh my username> _>)
Ouran High School Host Club
Chibi Vampire Karin
Kamichama Karin
Tokyo Mew Mew
Mermaid Melody
DN Angel
Fruits Basket
Ten Pai - cuteee !!!!!!
Dokuro - Chan (also ecchi ...> _>: [
Rizlemine
Bleach
Death Note
Clannad
Lollipop Mattomote \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, - read-only Manga
Roseti vampire .. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt ;---- I can not do .. 1 episode happened> _>
Naruto .. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt - has not really enjoymuch
Bottle Fairy \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - CUTE!


LITTLE Ecchi Chibi Vampire nothing more than okay, but nothing more, as Dokuro-chan> _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

ALSO kawaii anything with vampires I'd love to see ..

Here, too, must be taut ..
srry because they are so demanding: (

1 comments:

Exalte01 said...

Proof:
Absolute Boyfriend
Half and half

I saw in season 1 and I think the UK is just right ... the graphics are beautiful and the characters are all very nice / good, but overall, I think so .. how likely it when things are in a romance.

Post a Comment