Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pictures Of French Driving Licence French Exchange Help. Translation?

French Exchange Help. Translation? - pictures of french driving licence

I wrote my first days in my diary after a little help from other members of Yahoo. Now I'm on my second day.
I really appreciate it if someone can translate it. I'm trying, but it is very difficult. Can you tell me how the deck (though the word easy, has made France, with a degree in languages or in good French)


I woke at 9.20 clock this morning was in bed for an hour. I had breakfast and then my bag was abandoned. At 11:20 clock we went to fetch Julianna and Victoria House. Then we went to a place to picnic.
When we arrived at the site of picnics and find Iona and Catriona & Mannon Agathe. We eat a little and eat lunch. Then they hopped and danced took pictures. We walked through the woods and I saw some peacocks, and I saw children playing soccer.
Then we went to an indoor go-karting place. The French are not allowed in the go-karts because they were too small. We had fun and went very quickly. Unfortunately, I have the race.
We returned home to WAs For a computer to go online. For dinner, he had the tomato salad, bread and eggs for the owner, pork and potatoes for the main course and had mint drink water ".
After a shower, I called my mother, dried and straightened hair, I turned my room and wrote in my diary.




Thank you in advance. x

1 comments:

Nicolas F said...

I woke up this morning and stayed in bed 9:20 hours, a trailer. I made breakfast and bag from Monday. Clock at 11.20 we took the car home and Julianna Victoria preserved. Then we went on a picnic.
When we arrived, the air we Picnic Met Iona, Agathe, Catriona, and Mannon. We have our food and ate. Then we went dancing and took pictures. We went into the woods and saw some peacocks and watched boys play soccer.
Then we went to the karting. The French were not allowed to drive, they were too small. We walked quite amusing and very fast. Unfortunately, I have the race.
We go home and give me a computer so I could go on the Internet. Food & Drink, I have come Pour tomato salad, such as bread and eggs, pork and potatoes as Plat the main drinking water mint.
Then I took a shower, call my mother, and combed Dried months range from my room and wrote my diary (intimate).

Post a Comment