Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Causes Nausea And Bloating I'm At 11 Weeks Pregnant Today And Am Getting Gas, Bloating And Nausea Mixed Feelings, Anyone Else Get This?

I'm at 11 weeks pregnant today and am getting gas, bloating and nausea mixed feelings, anyone else get this? - what causes nausea and bloating

I get gas, bloating, nausea after lunch every day, all night lasts long enough. Sometimes I have to sleep Mylanta carried out during the night. When I Tums during the day, which helps maybe 40 minutes, then when they drink water or anything else, my gas, again. inflated, including Mylanta, half of the evening is good for hours, then I am, nausea, sensation of gas. I know belch right to hold for 10 15 minutes, and sometimes because of other opportunities burping vomiting and then I feel bloated and gaseous remain with me always. Any experience with this woman. And instead of vomiting every day, as usual, only comes once every 3 / 4 days in the evening, that the right to drinking water, I gag my loverng makes me vomit. I think my body is now more sensitive. Usually gas, bloating, nausea downtime? someone else has these symptoms?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your starting point in order to have gas and bloating during pregnancy. You can even get worse. (sorry) nausea could disappear soon. Sorry, but preg. not a nice thing. Gross and very uncomfortable.

britneeb... said...

It is very normal to have these symptoms and it usually disappears after the first quarter replaced by kicking baby. I also had nausea in the night and I yawned while I do not care who spit in public, very likely.

Post a Comment