Saturday, February 20, 2010

Getting Pins In My Broken Vertebrae What Are These Headaches ?

What are these headaches ? - getting pins in my broken vertebrae

Hello, I'm 15 years, 4 months before I started to feel a headache in my head when I started was not that hard, but now it got worse when I realize I went into the doctor told me that I eddy friction in the neck, told me a pillow and sleep on the floor above, I have, but I realized that pain, then 4 days before I went on to another doctor told me it was migirane a way and at the same time not migirane I did not know what he called, told me that this occurs because of the sleep disorders and eat it too, but can stay with me for about 3 months?


Part of the symptoms: --
1-a), headache - burning in my head (usually on the back of the head and sometimes on the right side of the head (90%) and(10%) on the left side)
b) headches pins in my head, but (90%) higher on the right side.
c) Sometimes I feel like someone who breaks the skull (90%) on the right side.

2-ear (90%) higher than in the right ear.

3-Fire in the neck.

5-regular headaches, I was actully in my brain.

**** NOTE: all this pain lasting harm me in a few seconds to 5 seconds and then. Disappearance is not continuous.

can be a bad disease.
plz help me please, because I'm afraid.

Sorry for bad English

0 comments:

Post a Comment