Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At Which Creatinine Level Dialysis Is Required Chronice Kidney Disease?

Chronice Kidney Disease? - at which creatinine level dialysis is required

My mother of 43 years and suffers from chronic renal failure in the last 14 years. She is healthy and normal. The doctor says she is suffering from a kidney infection and thus his kidneys were damaged. The damage is progressive. In the last 5 years, the rate of blood urea nitrogen was over 90 and creatinine over 2.3 to 2-4. His recent blood test showed that the bow was still 90 and creatinine over 2.8. His hemoglobin has also fallen from 9.8 to 9.1. The doctor says it's like his WBC was low and therefore a kidney infection was pretty under control. However, I am afraid when I read on the Internet that the increased creatinine level, an increase of kidney damage. I am very shocked, and I want to know if my mother was right? I hope the doctor has managed to keep my mother long with a kidney disease under control for 14 years. She decided to take another blood test 2 days later. But what of the creatinine level, dialysis is necessary? My mother is really good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment