Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girl Giving Boy A Wedgie Pictures 15 Year Old Boy In Thong?

15 year old boy in thong? - girl giving boy a wedgie pictures

I am 15 and I wear belts to implement the school gym at my speedometer for swimmin. I wristband purple pink yellow Leppard. Children can Pantsing one days around the school and I Chating with some girls and some had to be back and I pantsed me and I was totally embarressed Wen laughed then looked under his belt and images, and a man gave me a wedgie and teacher, but found nothing, what can I do, I think they were surprised. The next day I felt like everyone was wats up guy or whatever it is, has changed clothes in the closet of ur sisters if I everything he saw and laughed and coaches looked at me. Wat should I do?

4 comments:

phanwuku said...

Do not use seat belts.
But his choice to speak with the coach?
If more than annoy you directly to the capital.

The Only Logical Solution said...

She brought this on themselves. Too bad that people act foolishly sucked into trends, and other nonsense. Abandonment of the idea that there regardless of what was said, are large and numerous differences between men and women.

Please turn your card now man!

Kati said...

HAHAHA! I feel what happened. I suggest, no straps, but if you can not stop them with pride and makes fun of, if any of you at least tell that you are confident enough to wear a thong and make fun of his boxers! Good luck:)

iloveeyouu :] said...

Okayy, no.
yu're position on the road to be gay.
I do not think there is something wrong with boxers.
Belt against women.
yu're not one, they do not carry.
take care!

Post a Comment