Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Get Aoe 2 For Free Brand New Great Computer Running Very Slow? How Can I Speed It Up?

Brand New Great Computer running very slow? How can I speed it up? - how to get aoe 2 for free

OK, so I built my computer
Motherboard: EVGA SLI X58 version - 141-BL-TR-E757
Supply: Zalman ZM750-HP 750W SLI Quad +12 V Mpdular
CPU: Intel Core i7 920
RAM: 6 GB DDR3 @ 1600
Case: Antec Nine Hundred Tower Two W / Side Window
Video Card: Inno 3D 8800GT 512MB
HDD: Samsung 1TB SATA I




But its much slower than my computer 2 years, now in the Windows XP Media and I wonder if the slowness is because the new equipment for the operating system. If so, how do I get free Windows 7? If not, what steps can I take to accelerate it. I removed 4 GB of RAM and that helped, but now I have no idea what to do? I mean to write, including delays, and it has installed me a good 2 hours of AoE 3Which seems to be wrong because it took about 40 minutes on my Windows 2000 with 512 MB of RAM and integrated graphics

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment