Friday, November 6, 2009

Fish Stix Flatware Reviews My Betta Has A Red Head...is This Normal?

My betta has a red head...is this normal? - fish stix flatware reviews

I got my first Betta fish, Stix, a few weeks ago as a birthday present, and so far it runs very well ...;) I have on my desk at work with me day and play with him, always fresh, clean water, food ... If I every morning to the great New Fresh bubblenests seems to be happy!

So, to my dilemma ... Stix, I was concerned that there may be some sort of disease ... is a beautiful turquoise blue, with pretty pink tips on their fins, their color is vivid and bright, but the head. Since I had my little Stix (I think it is bought at Wal-Mart, blah!) A companion red Hat .... something on her head to sell essentially all small hike in the background, but its peak very minimal. I wonder if this is normal ... all the pictures I see bettas seem that even the color can all be there, a strange color pattern unique to him? Or is this something I should fear and something?

1 comments:

Sabersqu... said...

This is not a normal color betta, but not impossible. Most farmers do not consider it a fault not the breed betta. Most of the farmers to go for a color, but twice, the model of the tricolor. There are few breeders like strains of the faith who have red hair. Pet Bettas are wild dogs and tend to have a mix of blue and red, but I saw red and blue. Even a white or 2

My concern is whether there is a change in existing and new colors. Colors should elaborate a little, or state, but above all a piece of the past in the 1st Year of life remain. (Betta Store are 6 months to 1 year.) If it can be velvet. (Shine a flashlight in your betta in a dark room. If you have a blurry red / gold velvet is in limbo to see.)

Post a Comment